ISO Parties for the little ones during lockdowns:
We are still able to hire out equipment for home use during the COVID lockdowns and ongoing restrictions. All our equipment can be set up for use indoors or outdoors.
We can arrange contactless delivery for drop off and pick up.
This allows the littles ones to have some fun for their special occasion and gives their caregivers a much-welcomed break seeing the kids run around and play during these unpredictable times.
Ordering online is easy! You can choose to select your hired equipment either by date (so you can easily see what is or isn’t available for your date) or via category. Simply head to ‘Hire Shop’ in our menu. From there, select any equipment you would like to hire.
Please note, you will need to read and agree to our Conditions of Hire before proceeding to the checkout.
Once you have completed the checkout you will receive an email with a summary of your order and our team will get in touch with you if we have any questions or additional information we may need.
Cleaning during COVID-19 and beyond:
We clean and sanitise all our equipment after every hire in accordance with guidance from Safe Work Australia and public health authority.
- We use Australian owned and made products, ENVIROCLEAN® which is a general-purpose cleaner that contains a natural citrus solvent and sanitiser. Once cleaned, we apply FREEDOM® which is a no-rinse odourless hard surface sanitiser.
- We hand wash every inch of our Jumping Castles, Soft Blocks, PlayPen Walls, and Ride on equipment just like your little ones at bath time.
- We pressure wash all the Soft Play Mats, Tables and Chairs.
- We use a specialty ball cleaning machine from Europe (Ballpool® – Global leaders in ball cleaning) for all our ball pit balls. This machine cleans 15,000 balls per hour and re-bags them. They are then hung up to finalise the drying process before re-hiring.
Contactless Deliveries during COVID:
All of the below options are available to choose from when you go through to the checkout All our staff adhere to the use of PPE in accordance with guidance from Safe Work Australia and public health authority.
Standard or Premium Delivery:
For weekend bookings the drop off will be scheduled for the Friday before your event between 9am to 4pm and pick up will be on the following Monday around the same time so you have the hire equipment for a few extra days use over the weekend.
On the delivery and pick up day we will text you with a scheduled time within a 30 min window, so you don’t have to wait around all day.
** IMPORTANT ** Due to COVID-19
When we deliver, we will call you so you can come outside, and we can show you how to set up the equipment and you can collect without contact. When we pick up the equipment, we will call you when we arrive so you can leave it packed up and outside in a safe dry place.
WAREHOUSE pick up and return:
LOCATION - Unit 3 84-90 Lakewood Blvd Braeside 3195
TIMES - Pick up Friday and return Monday between 9am to 4pm.
- If these times do not suit, you can contact our office 1300 669 067
to arrange another time as the warehouse is not always staffed.
** IMPORTANT **
When you arrive, please call our office
1300 669 067
as the building will be locked up. We will then come out and show you how easy it is to set up from a distance and can then load up the equipment into your vehicle without contact.